Friday 10 February 2017

An Upcoming Story

    There I've gone and mentioned it in the title; consequently, I'm officially committed to the making of this story ( most of it anyway. You guys will have a fair say, I should think. ;D ) But I'm not starting till next Friday. Definitely not stalling. :P Any ideas floating around out there? I honestly haven't much thought out yet. Still a week should be enough to plan. I think the first installment will be the hardest. Not much of a writer, unless school forces it upon me, and then it takes several days to get a short story together. And then a few more days to improve it, just a couple more to proofread it, finally a day to write it out neatly. Tough work. :) This I'm doing of my own free will, and I think I will enjoy it. Only on one other occasion ( five words there that all begin with the letter o ) have I ever done that before. It was a writing competition. And that was alright, I think.
     Moving on to other things, this was my first week back at school, and I felt it went rather well. Besides normal subjects, I write out scripture verses for writing, spelling, and Bible memorization. Mum is going to laminate them and stick them around the house. So I tried to use nice writing. I'm not very creative, though, so it looks the same mostly, nice, but the same. And I use my scented pen, oh, and it makes it so much funner to write. It smells divine! I did three this week, and my favourite was Lamentations 3:22-26

It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord. ( KJV )
I thought that was really beautiful. It's amazing that it is of the Lord's great mercy that we aren't consumed. All because His compassions fail not. But are new every morning. That's a lot of mornings! 'Great is thy faithfulness' I just love that phrase. It's a great hymn too. My rambling thoughts on that. :)
     Besides school, I went bowling on Saturday last week. That was fun. I learnt I'm not a very good straight shot, but I got by. I don't go often, so I have a good excuse. :P On Wednesday was our first orchestra rehearsal for the year. We had a severe shortage of numbers, but we were alright. Got two new songs. It was mostly violins too. Which is because they're pretty epic. ( not really, we just have a lot of them, but I think they still are. Violas are pretty epic too. Actually most every instrument is epic. ) Here is a pretty epic photo of a pretty epic violin. ( At least I hope it's a violin and not a viola. No, I'm pretty sure it's violin. ;D ) Ummm.... might be a few more then one. :D There were so many lovely ones I couldn't make up my mind ( not to much of a surprise. I'm shocking in that aspect ) But they're just so pretty. Ahhhh...sigh. :P


Image result for violins    Image result for violinsImage result for violins   Image result for violins


Moving right along without more beautiful pictures of violins, it's been a scorcher today. We had to bring all our dogs inside our granny flat where there is air conditioning. When one has more then a dozen odd dogs, that's interesting. :D But it's only going to be hotter tomorrow and Sunday. 45 degrees or something horrible like that. I had to write this post late because it was too hot to sit at the computer for long, and as you can see I write too much as it is. But still it is late and I probably should go to bed now. After all I'll need my strength to ward of heatstroke. :P
See ya next week!!
Antonella Rose.

4 comments:

  1. Yeet storryyyyyy. :D

    That Lamentations verse is so great. Every. single. morning. it's a new day. That's a really good thing to be able to remember if you're having a tough time because- hey! Tomorrow is a new day, with a new sunrise and a new flowing of grace upon grace. :)

    Ergh, the weather has been awful. *dies* So much heeaat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're so excited, Jane. I am too, but I don't think as much as you. :P
      Agreed!!
      It's absolutely revolting. Three days of it is a bit much. But I'm going swimming today, so I'll should be alright. :)

      Delete
  2. hey, I love the first picture of the violins:-)

    ReplyDelete