Friday 17 March 2017

Can't Think of a Post Title

   As the title suggests I can't think of a title. Does anyone else do that? It's because I don't really stick to one topic when I blog, I suppose. I've had a pretty boring week to top it off. Right at this instant I think only Wednesday was eventful. ( it usually is :P ) We went to a Spirit of Anzac thingie. It was very cool. They gave you head phones and a Iphone which automatically played tracts which explained the different exhibits. You could collect items on the Iphone too. I got forty-two which wasn't too bad, but I probably missed some, because I was rushed through the last few. I was just reading/ listening at the same time which, by the way, is a little bit tricky. And so I got left behind the group. Apparently they waited half an hour on the other end for me and my sister. But I like to take my time and read the plaques. Anyways that was lots of fun.
   Now, I'm trying to think of a title for this story, but I'm not having much luck. The Secret Stone of Shimmering Something. You get the picture? That's what I'm coming up with. I often think the title is the hardest part of story writing. Well, I have till next week to think of something.
   I'm currently reading the fifth Brotherband book. I kinda zoomed through book four so I'm not entirely sure how much I retained, but hey I enjoyed it. Any of you reading something exciting at the moment? Flipping from one side of the coin to the other, Writing. I am currently struggling to write a short story for schoolwork. It's called Serving with a Smile, and it has to have three incidents building to a climax in just 500-800 words ( I believe it is somewhere around that ). How do you do that exactly? I think I've discovered I don't do well when I have to plan out a story and then write it. (Especially such a short one. I like longer stories.) Which was why I thought a choose-your-own adventure story would suit, because I can't really control the story-line. I like to just jump in and go with the flow, I guess. Not sure if that's a good thing.
    Wrapping up with a question, Do you find my blog enjoyable/interesting? I feel like I just ramble on about my life and go into too much detail.
     Anyways, good-night. :D
          Antonella Rose

2 comments:

  1. What about a title of 'Silent Shimmering', 'Forgotten Magic', 'Secret Starlight' ...those are some ideas from me anyway. :)

    I find your blog interesting. Although you do have a tendency to ramble. :P But we all do. You'll get the feel of it soon enough. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are good ones, I'll do some serious brainstorming about it.

      I'm glad someone does. I suppose I will at some point. After all, I've only got a grand total of seven posts at the moment. Plenty of time to improve. :P

      Delete