Friday 3 March 2017

My Musical Life

  As the title suggests I have a musical life. Do you? I play a violin ( just in case you hadn't heard :P ). I started learning probably four years ago, so this will be my fifth year. I started learning with a really nice guy, named Mr. Baker. He was also the conductor of an orchestra which was held in the same building I had my lessons. He invited us to try it out and so we did. We still go now, but Mr. Baker has moved on. I started having lessons again this year after a considerable amount of time not having any. Well, it felt like a long time to me :) I discovered I'm grade three level, which is where I thought I was about. So this orchestra is rather small and barely keeps going, but I like it nonetheless. I play second violin, and my seat mate is Heidi. She's younger than me but about the same grade, probably higher actually. We have a concert on Sunday. I'm looking forward to it. I can play most of the music well, and I'll have my teacher there to help too. I also started playing my violin at church, because our organist left. So my sister and I have taken up that role, which is quite interesting. Sunday will be rather packed though. We'll go to church and play there, then mum and dad have a meeting, so we are being picked up by a friend who will take us to the concert rehearsal. 
   My mum and I agreed that I should post the story every fortnight. So, sorry, but there won't be one today. Ironically I've started this story right as my English decided to teach me all about writing stories. So now I have to write another story, except it will be starkly contrasted between this one. Two very different styles :P
   I'm going to post this and go start the next installment of the still-no-name story :D
   Arrivederci,
   Antonella Rose ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hope your concert goes fine and you have a great time!!
    Can't wait for the next installment of the story. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will be great. We didn't have much preparation time. But I think we can pull it off. :P
      Me too. :)

      Delete